Leaning Foundation Walls in Omaha, Sioux City, & Nearby
We Fix Bowing Basement Walls & Other Foundation Problems
Are your basement walls leaning inward? Bowing basement walls are typically a result of moisture in loose or expansive soil. It is essential to get a foundation inspection by an expert for leaning foundation walls as soon as possible.
Not only do bowing basement and foundation walls look bad, but they tend to cause cracks in the mortar joints between blocks. This can lead to moisture damage, pest infestations, and unhealthy conditions overall. If this issue remains unresolved, it can result in a full wall collapse. The good news is that there are some telltale signs you have bowing walls.
Signs of bowing walls in Nebraska, Iowa, & Missouri
- Inward bulging along walls
- Horizontal or stair-step cracking along foundation walls
- Diagonal cracking at corners of foundation walls
- Sticking doors and windows
- Tilting chimneys
- Walls leaning inwards at the top
Schedule a free foundation wall repair estimate to learn more. We proudly serve Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri areas, including Omaha, Sioux City, Denver, Wichita, Kansas City, and the surrounding areas.
Symptoms of Bowing Walls
Cracks in the walls are just one of the indicators that you have a foundation problem on your hands. Prevent irreparable damage to your foundation by identifying early symptoms of bowing foundation and basement walls.
One side effect of bowing walls is cracked basement and foundation walls. Typically, a failing foundation wall cracks close to the middle in the mortar joints between blocks. These cracks will occasionally form a stair-step pattern as they move up the wall.
Another common symptom of bowing walls is uneven interior floors. Can't tell if your floors are slanted? If you have uneven floors, you may notice it is difficult to open and close doors or that sections of your floor feel bouncy. All these issues might be caused by bowing foundation and basement walls.
Prevent Bowing Walls With Our Permanent Foundation Repairs
Thrasher Foundation Repair knows the importance of a stable foundation. Our foundation repair professionals can install a wall anchor, brace, or carbon fiber repair system. The experts at Thrasher Foundation Repair are supported by structural engineers, so you know that we'll solve your foundation problems once and for all.
Features and Benefits of The PowerBrace™ System
PowerBrace™ is a patented foundation wall repair system that is designed to stabilize failing basement walls. This solution is an I-beam system that comes with several advantages over traditional systems.
- Straightens walls over time
- Has a rust-resistant zinc coating
- Quick, efficient installation
- Non-disruptive installation — won't disturb your lawn, garden, foliage, or other landscaping
- Less expensive than excavating outside the house
- Can be installed year-round
Features and Benefits of The EverBrace™ System
EverBrace™ offers a less disruptive, more effective solution for bowing basement and foundation walls. This high-quality system permanently stabilizes the most extreme cases of failing foundation walls.
- Easily concealed by drywall
- Zinc-coated steel components resist corrosion
- Less disruption and installation time compared to alternative foundation wall repair options
- Integrates easily with a foundation waterproofing system
- Compatible with clay block, fieldstone, and brick foundation walls
Features and Benefits of The GeoLock® Foundation Wall Anchor System
Thrasher Foundation Repair offers the warrantied GeoLock® Foundation Wall Anchor System to stabilize and repair leaning or bowing foundation and basement walls.
- Crafted with corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- Minimal disruption to your property
- Prevents further bowing, buckling, and cracking
- Returns the wall to its original position
- Quick installation in about a day
Features and Benefits of Carbon Fiber Wall Straps
If the deflection of foundation walls is no more than 2 inches and cracks are not too wide, carbon fiber wall straps can be used to repair bowing, cracking, or buckling basement walls.
- Unobtrusive solution
- Prevents further bowing
- Efficient installation process
- No outside excavation or heavy equipment required
- Low profile and easy to work around if you are finishing your basement or completing other interior work
Schedule a Free Foundation Wall Repair Estimate Today!
For more than 45 years, Thrasher Foundation Repair has approached every home repair and improvement project with a "whatever it takes" mindset, making us the #1 choice for foundation repair, concrete repair, and more. No matter the reason for your bowing basement walls, you can count on our complete foundation wall repair services to fix bowing basement and foundation walls, tilting chimneys, uneven floors, and all the other issues associated with leaning basement walls.
Contact us today to schedule a free estimate for wall repair or wall anchor system installation. We proudly serve Lincoln, Omaha, Sioux City, and the surrounding areas.
Get a Free EstimateGive us a call at 1-844-948-3306 or complete this form and we'll contact you shortly to schedule a Free Inspection, and you'll get a no-obligation written quote during our initial visit.
We serve the following areas
- Birch Tree
- Edgar Springs
- Lake Spring
- Middle Brook
- Mountain View
- Peace Valley
- Van Buren
- South English