Professional Gutter Guard Installation in Omaha, Wichita, & Nearby
Quality gutter covers prevent leaky, clogged gutters
Have you noticed your gutters struggling to direct water away from your home and foundation? If so, you probably have leaky, clogged gutters caused by pine needles, leaves, insects, twigs, and other debris. Clogged gutters leave your home vulnerable to damage such as:
- Damaged roofing & siding
- Rotting fascia & soffit
- Foundation damage
- Basement leaks & flooding
- Landscaping erosion
- Mold & mildew
- Insects & pests
- & More
Thrasher Foundation Repair offers a simple solution to safeguard your gutter drainage system and protect your home from water damage. Our industry-leading gutter guards keep debris out and ensure your gutters operate at their highest efficiency.
Complete the contact form below to schedule a free gutter installation estimate complete with gutter guards and downspout extensions. We proudly serve Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas homeowners in Lincoln, Council Bluffs, Omaha, Wichita, and the surrounding areas.
Our Gutter Guard Installation Services
Get a Free EstimateGive us a call at 1-844-948-3306 or complete this form and we'll contact you shortly to schedule a Free Inspection, and you'll get a no-obligation written quote during our initial visit.
Why Do You Need Gutter Guards?
When your gutters are clogged or damaged, they can't divert water from the roof and away from your home and foundation properly. Inefficient gutter drainage can put your home at risk for significant and often costly water damage.
Problems Caused By Leaky, Clogged Gutters
- Clogged gutters and ineffective downspouts leave foundations vulnerable to flooding and damage.
- Landscaping may become damaged as water bypasses clogged gutters and floods hardscapes and gardens below.
- Clogged, heavy gutters may rot wooden siding and fascia, which lowers indoor air quality and causes mold to grow within the home.
- Gutters with stagnant, restricted water flow are more likely to attract insects and unwanted pests.
- Clogged downspouts and extensions cause pooling water, leading to icy sidewalks and ice dams.
The best way to protect the exterior and interior of your home from gutter drainage problems is to install gutter guards. High-quality gutter guards, also known as gutter covers, keep out a wide range of debris that tend to clog your gutters. The right gutter guards will ensure your system will operate efficiently.
How to Choose Gutter Guards
Gutter guards are an essential component of your gutter system. High-performance, durable gutter guards prevent clogged gutters and reduce the risk of water damage, preserving the health and safety of your roof, foundation, and landscaping. Although there are plenty of gutter guard products to choose from, many fail to last long-term.
Problems With Traditional Gutter Covers
Gutter screens restrict the flow of water and debris. They also require regular cleaning to prevent seedling growth and insect infestation.
Gutter filters quickly clog, defeating their purpose. Regular brush cleaning is needed to avoid mold growth and other damage.
Gutter covers lack curb appeal and can often void roof warranties because contractors typically install them under shingles.
Many all-in-one systems lack adequate support and protection, leading to clogs that are difficult to clean.
Gutter Guards We Provide
At Thrasher Foundation Repair, we believe your gutter covers should perform at their best for years to come. We're proud to offer the best gutter solutions on the market, including state-of-the-art gutter guards tailored to your home and budget. Our gutter guards outperform others in every category, making them the ideal choice for your Sioux City, Lincoln, Omaha, or Wichita home.
Gutter Shutter® Gutter Guards
Gutter Shutter® is a proven all-in-one gutter protection system designed to shield your roof, foundation, landscaping, and more from water damage. The Gutter Shutter® system features integrated gutter guards with small, strategically-placed holes to capture rainwater and keep debris out. That ensures water continues to flow freely through the system - even during heavy rainfall - and is deposited a safe distance from the home.
With the look of crown molding, Gutter Shutter® looks just as good as it performs, boosting your home's value and curb appeal. And, with a no-clog guarantee and maintenance-free design, you'll never have to climb a ladder to clean your gutters again!
Features & Benefits of The Gutter Shutter System include:
- Extra-large 6" gutter size allows for 20% more water flow than standard 5" gutters
- Constructed with heavy-duty .032-gauge aluminum to prevent sagging
- Seamless design prevents leaks
- Gutter guards keep out leaves, pine needles, insects, & pests
- Performs well on steep & shallow roofs
- Available in a variety of colors to match your home
- Self-cleaning design eliminates risks associated with gutter maintenance
- Lifetime no-clog guarantee
- Lifetime no-sag guarantee
- Free, no-obligation gutter installation estimate
RainDrop® Gutter Guards
Want to upgrade a new or existing gutter system? We offer RainDrop® Gutter Guards, which are compatible with most standard gutter systems and prevent leaks and damage caused by a build-up of twigs, leaves, and other debris. RainDrop® fits both 5-inch and 6-inch gutters and pairs well with every home and roof style. Better yet, quick installation means you can enjoy their benefits sooner rather than later.
Features & Benefits of RainDrop® Gutter Guards:
- Keeps out leaves, pine needles, & other debris
- Designed to handle high volumes of water
- Constructed with a unique & durable polypropylene blend
- Low profile design for increased curb appeal
- Specially formulated to absorb heat from the sun, quickly melting snow & ice
- Performs well with every roof style
- Accommodates 5" and 6" gutters
- Self-cleaning design requires zero maintenance
- Protected by a 20-year warranty
- Free, no-obligation gutter installation estimate
Free Gutter Guard Installation Estimates in Nebraska, Iowa, & Kansas
When it comes to protecting your home from water damage, Thrasher Foundation Repair's gutter experts have you covered. Whether adding gutter guards to existing gutters or installing a new all-in-one seamless gutter system, you can rest easy knowing leaky, clogged gutters are a thing of the past. Get in touch today to schedule your free gutter guard installation estimate in Lincoln, Council Bluffs, Omaha, Wichita, and throughout Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central & Western Kansas and Northwestern Missouri.
We serve the following areas
- Birch Tree
- Edgar Springs
- Lake Spring
- Middle Brook
- Mountain View
- Peace Valley
- Van Buren
- South English