Backup Sump Pumps in Omaha, Denver, Wichita,
Kansas City & Beyond
Powerpack Sump Pump Installation & Battery Backup Systems for a Dry Basement
Like any mechanical utility within your home, your sump pump can eventually fail. A sump pump contains moving parts that can wear out or malfunction over the years.
The best way to ensure that your home is protected from a sump pump failure is to install both a powerpack sump pump and a secondary sump pump to operate in an emergency.
At Thrasher Foundation Repair, we install sump pump systems that are equipped to handle your basement water problem. We service Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado including Omaha, Lincoln, Sioux City, and more.
Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems
Sump pumps lose power for a variety of reasons. Aside from the obvious power failure, it's possible for a circuit to trip, especially for sump pumps plugged into GFI outlets. At Thrasher Foundation Repair, we've also seen many cases where the sump pump was unplugged by someone who needed to use the outlet but forgot to plug the sump pump back into the outlet. More often than not, this has led to water damage to nearly everything stored in the basement.
UltraSump 4 Power Pack
Have you ever thought about what would happen to your sump pump system if you lost power? A serious storm could wreak havoc on your home, especially if you don’t have a reliable sump pump system to prevent basement flooding. We recommend installing Basement Systems UltraSump 4 powerpack with your main AC powered sump pump, which will ensure lasting security. The UltraSump 4 system can pump out up to 12,000 gallons of water on a fully charged battery, which is enough water to fill a swimming pool!
To alert you of a power failure, the UltraSump 4 sounds an alarm when it turns on. Once you are alerted, you can mute the system for up to 18 hours. If power isn’t restored after that time, the powerpack will alert you again.
- Long-lasting protection: The UltraSump® can outlast generic DC battery backup sump pumps many times over, pumping an incredible 12,000 gallons of water out on a single fully charged battery.
- Advanced alarm system: The UltraSump® alerts you whenever the powerpack sump pump cycles on, letting you know so you can respond. There is also the option to connect it to your home alarm system.
- Additional battery life: For added protection, an UltraSump® Dual Battery Switching System can be installed, doubling the pumping capacity up to 24,000 gallons of water on two fully charged power packs.
- Fully automatic: The powerpack is fully automated, giving you peace of mind that your home is totally protected no matter what.
- Compatible with the Time Machine Data Logger: Want more information on your backup battery system’s performance? The TimeMachine brings your backup sump pump system into the modern age with Bluetooth data reporting through a mobile app that is available on Google Play and iTunes.
Our Backup Sump Pump System
If you have a primary sump pump and a powerpack sump pump, your basement is already well on its way to being protected. However, if your primary sump pump fails due to mechanical failure, your basement waterproofing is only good as long as your battery backup can last. And if your sump pump is being overwhelmed due to an unusually high volume of water, it's best to have a secondary sump pump that can kick in and help keep the water down.
What's keeping your basement dry?
|The Problem||Primary Sump Pump||Secondary Pump||Battery Backup Pump|
|Heavy rain overwhelms
|Complete power failure|
|Primary pump failure|
|Primary & secondary
Schedule a Free sump Pump Installation Quote!
Thrasher Foundation Repair services Council Bluffs, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Norfolk, Fremont, North Platte and many nearby areas in Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, and Colorado.
Get a Free EstimateGive us a call at 1-844-948-3306 or complete this form and we'll contact you shortly to schedule a Free Inspection, and you'll get a no-obligation written quote during our initial visit.
We serve the following areas
- Birch Tree
- Edgar Springs
- Lake Spring
- Middle Brook
- Mountain View
- Peace Valley
- Van Buren
- South English