Foundation Experts Trusted For 45+ Years
Are your basement walls bowing or leaking? Have you seen cracks in your foundation? These are signs of a damaged foundation. Luckily, Thrasher Foundation Repair offers industry-leading foundation repair solutions for your Kansas City foundation. As a member of the renowned Foundation Supportworks network, we take pride in ensuring your home is safe for years to come. Our skilled technicians offer a no cost, no obligation estimate. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Expert Foundation Repair Services in Kansas City
Thrasher Foundation Repair understands how the changing seasons, moisture levels and fluctuating temperatures of Kansas City can cause the soil beneath your foundation to expand and contract, causing hydrostatic pressure to put stress on the foundation. Our expert team of structural engineers offer patented, state-of-the-art foundation repair solutions for your Kansas City home.
- Wall repair systems: We offer anchor systems, carbon fiber wall straps, braces and many other foundation wall solutions. These systems will fix your cracked, bowing, or buckling walls, preventing moisture from entering your home.
- Foundation piers: Helical piers or push piers will repair sinking floors with a fast installation time. They won’t disrupt your home during installation and are the ideal solution to restore your home to its original level.
- Crawl space repair: A clean, dry crawl space is essential to a safe foundation. We offer vapor barriers, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and structural support solutions.
- LintelLift garage lintel repair: Cracks above your garage door or signs of bowing or sagging of the garage door header are signs that your garage door lintel is defective. Our LintelLift is a fast, one-day installation product that permanently straightens your garage lintel.
Typical Foundation Problems in Kansas City
The soil beneath your foundation must remain strong and load-bearing to support your home.
- Soil stability may decrease over time, causing issues such as a cracked or sunken foundation.
- Your Kansas City foundation can crack and leak due to heavy rainfall and structural damage, leaving you with a wet basement or crawl space.
- Interior cracks may appear above window or door frames.
- Dangerous stair-step cracks may appear along walls.
- Crawl spaces and floors may sag throughout your home.
- Chimneys may lean and create a gap between your chimney and home.
We offer foundation wall repair solutions that come equipped with stellar warranties. Our skilled technicians can permanently stabilize your home, repair your foundation cracks, level your house and seal your concrete all with immediate results. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate!
Free Kansas City Foundation Repair Estimates
With over 45 years of experience, Thrasher Foundation Repair is the right choice for your foundation repair needs. We offer state-of-the-art products to be installed by expert foundation repair technicians. We are proudly serving Kansas City, MO and nearby. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate!